Wealth Creation Strategies & Personal Risk Insurance
Including budgeting, investment strategies, gearing advice, and life, TPD, critical illness and income protection insurances.
This type of advice is often needed by people in the age brackets of between 25 to 35-40.
Making the right decisions now, can make the difference between building the future you aim for.
Ask yourself the following questions:
Do I have a budget?
Do I have savings capacity and ability to invest?
Am I paying to much tax?
Can I afford to educate my children?
Will I pay my home off and have enough super to retire?
Have I insured my most valuable assets?
If you are not sure if you can answer these questions, please book a complementary appointment to discuss your options.
A trust provides a valuable way to protect the assets you have accumulated for the benefit of others. Our extensive experience with trusts enables us to offer specialist advice on trust formation and ensures all statutory requirements are met. Obligations for trustees can often be onerous, and our assistance in trust administration can prove invaluable. We can assist with:
- Preparing and executing the vital documentation required for trust formation
- Attending to the special requirements involved in reporting for trusts
- Completing the trust administration:
- Minute-keeping service
- Annual accounts
- Asset management
- Investment monitoring
- Income distribution
Contact Us today to ensure your trust is formed and administered as effectively as possible, covering all legal requirements and guaranteed to fulfill its purpose!
Acquisitions & Mergers
There are several scenarios where you might wish to attain a business enterprise. Whatever the situation, IEC Advisory can remove the stress from the process and maximise the opportunity for you.
Whether you are considering buying a business or merging with another business, we have the experience and expertise you require. Are you getting a good deal? Is the business right for you? Can you afford it? Have all avenues for future growth been investigated? We ask the right questions, and find the required answers.
The services we provide cover every stage of the process - From identifying potential acquisitions and negotiating the commercial elements of the transaction to forecasting the future of the business. Our services include:
- A review of your goals and objectives
- Due diligence services
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Advice on the potential pitfalls and rewards involved in a merger
- Assistance with purchase negotiations
- Advice on financing
- Assistance with preparing a business plan
Drawing on the skills of professionals reduces your chances of purchasing an unsuitable business. Let IEC Advisory show you how our experience can save you stress and provide you with the great opportunity a business acquisition or merger can be!
For more information regarding Acquisitions & Mergers, Enquire Now.
Charitable trusts are set up to hold money or assets and carry out activities for the benefit of the community. Five main types of charitable trusts exist in Australia:
- Australian charitable trust
- General charitable trust
- Prescribed charitable trust
- Deductible gift recipient
- Prescribed private fund
Each type of charitable trust brings with it different requirements and benefits. At IEC Advisory we have done work in the past with organising Private Ancillary Funds (PAFs') for clients with philanthropic goals, and we can assist with the set up and strategy for such charitable trusts.
For more information regarding Charitable Trusts, Enquire Now.
Company legislation requires businesses to perform several administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you comply with the Corporations Law. The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
At IEC Advisory we can relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus issues
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
Please Enquire Now for further information on how we can help you get back to running your business.
As unpleasant as the task is, estate planning is one of the necessities of life. Knowing your hard-earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose provides peace of mind.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The executor and trustee of a will are required to perform a number of duties.
The areas in estate administration that IEC Advisory can assist with include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming assets - Valuations, inventories, and appraisals
- We can refer to legal advisors for document preparation and organising court and administration procedures
- Documentation involved in estate planning
- Protecting the assets
- Paying taxes and debts
- Estate distribution
For more information regarding Estate Planning, please Enquire Now.
Farm accounting involves specific business, financial, and taxation issues, and a specialist understanding of the industry. At IEC Advisory we keep abreast of the developments in both the farming and accounting industries, ensuring we are uniquely placed to provide up-to-date, accurate advice.
Our services include:
For more information regarding Farm Accounting, please Enquire Now.
- Farm budgeting and cash flows
- Farm sales and purchases
- Ownership structures
- Preparation of financial statements
- Seasonal planning
- Succession planning
We live in a computerised age where technology enables us to enhance a wide variety of business processes. Using software and hardware effectively can provide enormous benefit to your business.
Here at IEC Advisory we have embraced computerised systems, ensuring our experienced, trained professionals can:
- Discuss the best system to further your business
- Install and configure software to suit your purposes
- Recommend processes to make your computer system more secure
- Suggest accounting software applications suitable for your business
- Train clients to be self-sufficient users of a range of software applications
- Offer advice on electronic banking
Whether you are thinking about obtaining new computer hardware or looking at completely changing your business systems, our team is willing and able to assist you, Enquire Now.
At IEC Advisory we have the expertise required to assist you in a variety of areas relating to residential and commercial property.
The services we offer include:
- Advice on purchasing a property
- Reviews of lease agreements
- Advice on funding
- Guidance in tax minimisation
- Advice on ownership structure
- Periodic reviews to ensure returns are maximised
The importance of forecasts in making a residential investment cannot be emphasised enough. We can provide you with forecasts for:
- Revenue returns
- Financial position
- Potential growth
Enquire Now for more information on how we can assist you in the business of rental properties!
Self-managed Superannuation Funds
There are several trust laws and legislative requirements for setting up a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF). Typically you need to:
- Obtain a trust deed
- Appoint trustees
- Sign a trustee declaration (NAT 71089)
- Elect to become a regulated fund
- Obtain a tax file number (TFN)
- Obtain an Australian business number (ABN)
SMSF strategic advice and compliance (including pension commencement and strategy, SMSF borrowing and direct investment structural advice).
This type of advice is often sought by people who may wish to take control of their own destiny with SMSF (Not always, but often business owners and senior professionals) and people who may have had defined benefit super options, but then need to take a more active involvement in managing that money once received.
SMSF's are not for everyone, but for those they do suit, they can be flexible and effective wealth accumulation and management vehicles, and quality strategic advice is a must.
At IEC Advisory we provide the professional advice you need to set up your own fund and greatly simplify the process for you, Enquire Now.
Selling a Business
Selling a business can be a difficult, disheartening time and the tasks involved can seem particularly arduous. At IEC Advisory we take the unwanted burden from you.
The services we provide for preparing to sell a business include:
- Obtaining comparative results
- Establishing a realistic sale price
- Taking the business to the market
- Negotiating with potential purchasers
- Commercial advice on elements of the final contract
Our friendly, professional team will help you obtain a maximum return for your business, Enquire Now.
As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with superannuation funds. Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. The team at IEC Advisory are superannuation experts who can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively enable you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer include:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds
- Superannuation audits
- Advice on compliance matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations
For more information regarding Superannuation, Enquire Now.