Business Advisory & Financial Management Solutions
If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don't have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - Sole trader, partnership, trust or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Work with you to identify and quantify, in relevant terms, what your targets are and what actions are required to achieve these
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete compliance registrations including ABN, TFN, PAYG & FTC
- Complete registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality, Enquire Now!
A good budget is a necessity in a good business plan. It is one of the best business tools you can have, enabling you to set realistic financial targets, measure your performance & ultimately assist your decision making.
In addition to goal-setting value, budgets will often improve your chances of acquiring funding. Financiers often require budgets as a prerequisite for funding approval.
The tools we utilise to form financial projections enable you to consider future scenarios and provide you with goals to strive for in your business. There are many types of budgets. We can help you design the right budget for your requirements.
Let us show you how a budget can provide feedback that helps you prepare for the future of your business, Enquire Now!
Can you easily anticipate challenges and opportunities in your business? Are you holding too much inventory? Is this the right time to expand your business? Are you going to have enough cash to pay all your future expenses?
Surviving in today's business climate requires you to spend an appropriate amount of time working on your business, rather than always working in it.
We can provide you with accurate, timely, informative cash flow forecasting reports that enable you to:
- Realise and understand when cash is available
- Plan and prepare for expansion, stock control, timing of purchase and sale contracts, and taxes
- Analyse and anticipate key expenses
Equipped with this information, we'll work with you to develop action strategies that improve your bottom line.
For more information regarding Cash Flow Forecasting, Enquire Now.
The pressures of daily business can often mean strategic planning takes a back seat, but to have a successful business it is vital to plan ahead. As the well versed saying goes "failing to plan is a plan to fail". At IEC Advisory we will help you develop a personalised strategic plan that examines where you want your business to be in the next 3-5 years and exactly how you and your team can achieve these aims and objectives.
Your strategic plan will:
- Define the characteristics of your business in three to five years
- Identify your competitors
- Define & quantify your operational objectives and financial goals
- Develop an effective implementation strategy to achieve your goals, with practical milestones
For more information regarding Strategic Planning, Enquire Now.
Our aim is to ensure your business achieves the potential it is capable of. You have the technical and industry knowledge relevant to working in your business, we have the financial know-how and management experience to offer advice that helps you run your business more effectively.
We have a history of acting as a sounding board for management, bringing years of experience in business growth to the relationship. We can help identify relevant key performance indicators in your business, through which you will see positive changes occurring with the help of our professional consultants.
We check that your business is as competitive, focused, and profitable as it can be, then offer flexible strategies & accountability support, designed to address the issues affecting your business
Let us give your business a health check! Enquire Now and take the practical advice we can provide to ensure the ongoing success of your venture.
Outsourced Financial Management Solutions
At IEC Advisory we have had experience in providing outsourced financial management solutions to different sized organisations across a range of sectors. We appreciate that the technical skills and experience required for sound financial management of business enterprises are sometimes difficult to source, as such we offer a personalised outsourced financial management solution. This may include:
- Review of internal financial management systems and recommendations to address both efficiencies and risk management.
- Assistance with various functions of the financial reporting and management process, including:
- Data entry and reconciliations
- Payroll calculations and reconciliations
- Lodgement of compliance reports
- Preparation of management reports
- Analysis and commentary of management reports
- Feedback and recommendations to board or owners in relation to the financial management of the enterprise.
Administering your payroll can be time-consuming and divert you from your core business activities. Added to this, payroll and employment legislation are growing increasingly complex.
We can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive, confidential payroll service that includes:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYG, statutory sick pay, and annual leave
- ATO filing
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and termination payments
Here at IEC Advisory we understand that day-to-day office duties are not everyone's cup of tea and are happy to help out with some or all of the following services:
- Processing wages
- Paying creditors and processing payments
- Collecting and banking debts
- Various secretarial tasks
To find out more about Outsourced Financial Management Solutions, please Enquire Now.
Agricultural Financial Management
At IEC Advisory, we have extensive experience in working with the financial reporting and management of agricultural businesses.
We have gained a great deal of knowledge over a period of time working closely with family owned and corporate agricultural organisations across a range of enterprises, including:
- Beef Cattle
- Broad acre dryland cropping
- Broad acre irrigated cropping
- Mixed enterprises.
We find that working closely with you and your team to understand the enterprise cost structure and cash flows, allows us to identify a number of targets for managing the growth of your business.
For more information regarding Agricultural Financial Management, Enquire Now.
Selling a Business
At IEC Advisory, we understand that selling a business can be the culmination of a life time of hard work and as such maximising the value of your business is vital.
We can support you and your business to not only get 'sale ready' but also to present your financial information in a structure which clearly outlines the financial outcomes achievable in your business.
As part of this process we also assess the costs and tax implications on sale and support your legal team to structure the transaction in a manner which minimises the impact of these items.
For more information regarding Selling a Business, Enquire Now.
Acquisitions & Mergers
There are several scenarios where you might wish to attain a business enterprise. Whatever the situation, IEC Advisory can remove the stress from the process and maximise the opportunity for you.
Whether you are considering buying a business or merging with another business, we have the experience and expertise you require. Are you getting a good deal? Is the business right for you? Can you afford it? Have all avenues for future growth been investigated? We ask the right questions, and find the required answers.
The services we provide cover every stage of the process - From identifying potential acquisitions and negotiating the commercial elements of the transaction to forecasting the future of the business. Our services include:
- A review of your goals and objectives
- Due diligence services
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Advice on the potential pitfalls and rewards involved in a merger
- Assistance with purchase negotiations
- Advice on financing
- Assistance with preparing a business plan
Drawing on the skills of professionals reduces your chances of purchasing an unsuitable business. Let IEC Advisory show you how our experience can save you stress and provide you with the great opportunity a business acquisition or merger can be!
For more information regarding Acquisitions & Mergers, Enquire Now.
Please click here for your free copy of our eBook, Key Financial Considerations for Small Business Owners.