SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – ADVISORY FIRM
IEC Advisory is a well-established firm enjoying consistent growth and is looking for new team members to grow with us. We are seeking Senior Accountants who are chasing career progression opportunities, with a genuine opportunity for future equity in the business.
Working in a partnership approach with our clients our relationships are everything. We focus heavily on strong personal relationships with our staff, our clients and our fantastic referral partners.
Supported by significant technical resources, and through our breadth of services and knowledge, we support our client's growth to achieve their personal aspirations. For more information on our services click here.
With the team approach to client service delivery, accompanied by the firm's growth, we provide each of our team members with great career pathway opportunities.
Currently IEC Advisory is located in the hub of Dubbo, providing a range of services to a variety of business clients in central & western NSW, covering the Orana Region and also large portions of the Central West region.
What we are looking for in a new team member?
- Passionate about delivering great outcomes for our clients.
- Motivated and inspired by continual learning and development.
- Works to support all team members to maintain positive client relationships, delivering holistic client service via a team approach.
- Demonstrates technical competency and strong attention to detail in delivering service which is both; accurate and adds value to the client's situation.
- With an existing high-performance team culture, we are looking for a new team member who has the ambition to partner with our firm for the long
term. You may be looking for future equity opportunities.
- You would have an appetite for establishing professional working relationships with referral partners and building strong personal relationships with
staff and clients alike.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Preferred 5+ years accounting experience. Candidates with 3+ years' experience may be considered.
- Chartered Accountant or CPA qualifications, or working towards completion of these.
- Strong knowledge of accounting software's and systems
- Strong technical skills, including operating structures, income tax, CGT, FBT & Payroll tax.
- Experience in management accounting and reporting
- Experience in preparation of financial accounts & income tax returns for companies, trusts, SMSF, partnerships & individuals.
To apply, click here