IEC Advisory is enjoying significant growth, and the firm is looking for new team members to grow with us.
Working in a partnership approach with our clients our relationships are everything. We focus heavily on strong personal relationships with our staff, our clients and our fantastic referral partners.
Supported by significant technical resources, and through our breadth of services and knowledge, we support our client's growth to achieve their personal aspirations.
The team have a long history of working together and supporting each other's career development. With the team approach to client service delivery, accompanied by the firm's growth, we provide each of our team members with great career pathway opportunities.
Currently IEC Advisory provide services to a variety of business clients in Central & Western NSW, covering the Orana Region and also large portions of the Central West Region.
More information on the opportunities within these great regions can be found at:
http://www.rdaorana.org.au/Orana.htm or http://www.rdacentralwest.org.au/
What we are looking for in a new team member?
- With an existing high-performance team culture, we are looking for a new team member who has the ambition to partner with our firm for the long term.
- Someone who is motivated by continual improvement, with a common vision for career development and exceptional service to our clients.
- You would have strong attention to detail and an outcome focused approach to your work.
- Actively support other team members in delivering holistic client service via a team approach. Service which is both accurate and adds value to the client's situation.
We are seeking a full-time SMSF Accountant to assist with our client base. We are looking for someone with a positive "can do" attitude, a collaborative personality who thrives in a team, but also has the self-discipline to work autonomously.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing SMSF financial reports and tax returns using Class software.
- Preparing quarterly Business Activity Statements for SMSF clients when required, and attending to required ATO lodgements.
- Reviewing pension benefits and calculating minimum pension payments.
- Attending to and managing ongoing ATO member reporting (TBAR reporting requirements)
- Responding to queries from clients.
- Completion of compliance documentation.
- Referral and joint client work with the firm in house financial planning team
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ Years Experience
- Degree Qualified.
- CPA/CA completion or undertaking highly regarded (not required but advantageous)
- Experience with Class Super Software
- Excellent Organisational Skills with a demonstrated ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Highly Motivated
- A Friendly Personality
- Attention to Detail