IEC Advisory is enjoying significant growth in our first year of practice, the firm is looking for new team members to grow with us.
Working in a partnership approach with our clients our relationships are everything. We focus heavily on strong personal relationships with our staff, our clients and our fantastic referral partners.
Supported by significant technical resources, and through our breadth of services and knowledge, we support our client's growth to achieve their personal aspirations. For more information on our services click here.
With the team approach to client service delivery, accompanied by the firm's growth, we provide each of our team members with great career pathway opportunities.
Currently IEC Advisory provides services to a variety of business clients in central & western NSW, covering the Orana Region and also large portions of the Central West region.
More information on the opportunities within these great regions can be found at:
http://www.rdaorana.org.au/Orana.htm or http://www.rdacentralwest.org.au/
IEC Advisory is located in the hub of Dubbo; Servicing the broader Orana & Central West Regions, Dubbo offers a great opportunity for professionals looking to build a career, future opportunity to take equity in a local business, and have the facilities to support a healthy and active lifestyle for family.
Click here to find more information on what Dubbo has to offer to visitors.
Click here to find more information on what Dubbo has to offer those looking to invest in the city.
What we are looking for in a new team member?
- With an existing high-performance team culture, we are looking for a new team member who has the ambition to partner with our firm for the long term.
- Someone who is motivated by continual improvement, with a common vision for working in a regional centre. You may be looking for future equity opportunities.
- You would have an appetite for establishing professional working relationships with referral partners, and building strong personal relationships with staff and clients alike.
- Working to support team management, attract and maintain positive client relationships, delivering holistic client service via a team approach. Service which is both accurate and adds value to the client's situation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Preferred 5+ years accounting experience. Candidates with 3+ years' experience may be considered.
- Chartered Accountant or CPA qualifications, or working towards completion of these.
- Strong knowledge of accounting software's and systems
- Strong technical skills, including operating structures, income tax, CGT, FBT & Payroll tax.
- Experience in management accounting and reporting
- Experience in preparation of financial accounts & income tax returns for companies, trusts, SMSF, partnerships & individuals.
To Apply: Please provide your application and resume to email@example.com