IEC Advisory is enjoying significant growth in our first year of practice, the firm is looking for new team members to grow with us.
Working in a partnership approach with our clients our relationships are everything. We focus heavily on strong personal relationships with our staff, our clients and our fantastic referral partners.
Supported by significant technical resources, and through our breadth of services and knowledge, we support our client's growth to achieve their personal aspirations. For more information on our services click here.
While a new firm, the team have a long history of working together and supporting each other's career development. With the team approach to client service delivery, accompanied by the firm's growth, we provide each of our team members with great career pathway opportunities.
Currently IEC Advisory provide services to a variety of business clients in Central & Western NSW, covering the Orana Region and also large portions of the Central West Region.
More information on the opportunities within these great regions can be found at:
http://www.rdaorana.org.au/Orana.htm or http://www.rdacentralwest.org.au/
What we are looking for in a new team member?
- With an existing high-performance team culture, we are looking for a new team member who has the ambition to partner with our firm for the long term.
- Someone who is motivated by continual improvement, with a common vision for career development and exceptional service to our clients.
- You would have a strong attention to detail and an outcome focused approach to your work. Supporting other team members in delivering holistic client service via a team approach. Service which is both accurate and adds value to the client's situation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree Qualified.
- Be currently completing or willing to complete either Chartered Accountant or CPA qualifications.
- Sound understanding of accounting and taxation concepts.
- Willing to actively support in the delivery of quality client service.
- 1+ years accounting experience.
- Knowledge of accounting software's and systems.
- Knowledge of income tax and GST obligations.
- Experience in either management accounting and reporting, or in preparation of financial accounts & income tax returns for companies, trusts, SMSF, partnerships & Individuals.
To Apply: Please provide your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org